- Making In- patient final billing.
- Attending all the queries of the In-patients and their relatives or guest regarding the discharge and final bill amount in the hospital.
- Different types of In-patient billing like general and Corporate Billing will be raised at the time of discharge. Apart from the General Patient Billing the Corporate Billing is quite different such as Bills would be raised according to the corporate tie-up rates.
- At the time of Discharge, discharge clearance will be issued from the cash counter after collecting the balance amount.
- Break up of bills will be given to the corporate patients as well as the General Patients only on Demand.
- Maintain the track of Receivables and Received funds from various trusts.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Finance Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time