- Provides support for the technical programs related to radiation treatment in the Radiation Oncology Department
- Provides technical expertise in the physics of radiation producing equipment operation, acceptance/performance testing and commissioning, and radiation safety and protection
- Maintains compliance with professional, accrediting, and regulatory standards, guidelines, and regulations.
- Work closely with the radiation oncologists, and department manager to ensure the highest standards of physics services. This includes, but is not limited to, the overview and quality control of all treatment calculations for treatment; consultation with radiation oncologists and other physician specialties concerning radiation therapy planning.
- Supervision of, and consultation with, the physicists and dosimetrists on computer treatment planning and any associated dosimetry; determination of the radiation output of all radiation therapy treatment units, and all other duties as they relate to the operation of radiation within the Radiation Oncology departments.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Medical Professional
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG - MS/M.Sc(Science) - Physics, Other
Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. We believe that the Narayana Health brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model.
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.