- Explain treatment plans to the patient and answer questions about treatment.
- Follow safety procedures to protect the patient and themselves from overexposure to radiation.
- Examine machines to make sure they are safe and working properly.
- X ray the patient to determine the exact location of the area requiring treatment.
- Check computer programs to make sure the machine will give the correct dose of radiation to the appropriate area of the patient's body.
- Operate the machine to treat the patient with radiation.
- Monitor the patient to check for unusual reactions to the treatment.
- Keep detailed records of treatment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Medical Professional
Role: Radiologic technologists
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. We believe that the Narayana Health brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model.
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.