Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitoring & Reporting of Medication Errors
- Detection and reporting of adverse drug reactions.
- Conducting research to aid drug discovery and development.
- Monitoring antibiotic usage in the hospital
- Monitoring and helping in the compliance of AMS SOP
- Helping with hospital formulary
- Identifying and separating LASA & high alert drugs.
- Regular monitoring usage, storage and compliance to the regulatory components of Narcotics substances and drugs.
- Preparing brochures for spreading awareness about various medications.
- Patient Counseling (Specifically for OPD & Discharge patients)
- Medication reconciliation
- Monitoring Drug-Drug interaction & Drug Food Interaction
- Monitoring ADRs ( Adverse Drug Interaction)
- Monitoring ADEs (Adverse Drug Events )
- Monitoring Anti biotic Usage
- Monitoring Nephrotoxic Drug & Hepatoxic Drug
- Organize PTC meeting with pharmacy.
- Prioritize level of care based on critical needs.
- Participate in interdisciplinary patient care rounds and communicate follow-up with clinical pharmacist.
- Prevent, detect, and resolve medication-related problems and to make appropriate evidence-based,
- Patient-centered medication therapy recommendations as part of the interdisciplinary team.
- Complying with Monthly reports to the unit and region whenever it is required under the guidance of M.S.
Data tracking and data collection for Antimicrobial Stewardship Programme
Calculating monthly antibiotic consumption
PG:M.Pharma in Pharmacy
Doctorate:Ph.D/Doctorate in Pharmacy
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. Our first facility was established in Bengaluru with approximately 225 operational beds and we have since grown to 21 Hospitals + 1 Cayman Islands and 6 heart centres, 19 primary care facilities across India and an international hospital in the Cayman Islands. The group now features over 5,859 operational beds through a combination of greenfield projects and acquisitions. We believe that the "Narayana Health" brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model.
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.