Roles and Responsibilities
- Evaluating patients’ medical histories to ensure the various medical imaging procedures will not harm them.
- Reporting studies of CT, MRI, USG and Xray.
- Suggesting alternative medical imaging techniques, when necessary.
- Performing or directing radiology staff to carry out image-guided, diagnostic procedures.
- Working with radiology lab technicians to perfect image quality.
- Interpreting the results from diagnostic imaging procedures to determine diagnoses.
- Communicating and discussing results and diagnoses with physicians.
- Compiling written reports of results and diagnoses.
PG:Medical-MS/MD in Radiology
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. Our first facility was established in Bengaluru with approximately 225 operational beds and we have since grown to 21 Hospitals + 1 Cayman Islands and 6 heart centres, 19 primary care facilities across India and an international hospital in the Cayman Islands. The group now features over 5,859 operational beds through a combination of greenfield projects and acquisitions. We believe that the "Narayana Health" brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model.
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.