Roles and Responsibilities
- Interact with various business heads and function heads to get a detailed understanding of process flows and tracked metrics under their respective verticals
- Synthesize and communicate main findings and conclusions through business review meetings in a way that these serve as helpful input for the leadership
- Ideate and continuously refine comprehensive models and help construct dashboards and reports for various verticals
- Build comprehensive models to identify and track key levers of business performance
- Design visuals to effectively represent the data models and analyses to provide a clear structure for decision making
- Drive adoption and deploy change management initiatives for higher usage of business analytics tools
- Develop statistical and machine-learning models towards estimation and classification of clinical variables.
- Develop computer vision algorithms on medical imaging data with image processing and deep learning/neural networks techniques towards image segmentation, image classification and 3D reconstruction.
- Develop NLP algorithms to classify and summarize structured/unstructured text data
- The candidate will interact with clinicians and other functional experts to develop a reasonable understanding of the underlying clinical/business concepts for the given problem domain. The candidate will then conceive, develop, deploy, validate and evaluate models to accurately reflect the underlying concept.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. We believe that the Narayana Health brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model. In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.
View Contact Details+