Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with all applicable provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and rules and regulations framed thereunder.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable provisions of the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) and rules and regulations framed thereunder.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable provisions of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act and rules and regulations framed thereunder, specifically Listing Regulations.
- Ensuring compliance of foreign subsidiaries of the Company with applicable corporate and securities laws in the respective geographies.
- Ensure such other compliance as shall be assigned from time-to-time.
Compliance under Companies Act, 2013
- Coordinating and convening meetings of the Board and Committees thereof. Planning agenda of the meetings keeping in view the statutory, regulatory and business requirements; drafting notice and agenda of the meetings and minutes of the meetings.
- Filling and filing of various Forms and Returns with the Registrar of Companies in coordination with Practising Company Secretary.
- Maintaining upto date various Registers, Returns and Books.
- Coordinate and organize information and data for drafting of various sections of Annual Report meeting statutory requirements and liaison with external agencies for preparation and issue of Notice of AGM and Annual Report to Shareholders.
- Ensure all AGM related compliances including drafting of Notice, convening the meeting, e-voting, coordination for virtual meeting, post AGM compliances, filing of Financial Statement, XBRL, Annual Return and other applicable compliances.
- Ensure compliance with related party transactions in coordination with the internal stakeholders.
- Liaison with Statutory Auditors, Internal Auditors, Secretarial Auditors, internal customers and stakeholders for various audit requirements in timely manner.
- Handle transaction and compliance of special projects involving incorporation, restructuring, fund raising, M&A as and when such events occur.
- Ensure compliance with applicable provisions of FEMA and Regulations thereunder for FDI, ODI, ECB and other events attracting compliance under FEMA.
- Ensure filing of various time-based and event-based returns and intimations with the Authorised Dealer.
- Ensure filing of necessary returns and forms with RBI.
SEBI / Stock Exchanges
- Ensure compliance with all the applicable Regulations and Notifications under the SEBI Act for a listed company.
- Ensure disclosure of events and filing of information and documents with Stock Exchanges under SEBI LODR, PIT, SAST and other applicable Regulations.
- Maintain the website content for Investor Relations disclosures under SEBI LODR.
- Ensure drawing up of various Policies and revisions thereto arising out of change in law or governance requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile
Acumen, Attitude & Approach
- Highly formal and professional approach to each area of work including drafting, interpreting and presenting documents.
- Accurate and complete in approaching and accomplishing all the activities while ensuring timelines.
- Thorough knowledge of the applicable laws and keeping upto date on the changes in law and advising and ensuring timely compliances of the revised provisions.
- Sounding the management of the potential impact of changes in law and taking effective steps to avoid any non-compliance.
- Ability to research and assess impact of various laws on a particular event or transaction or routine compliances and ensure overall compliance.
- Effective, efficient and systematic maintenance of all records in electronic and physical mode.
PG:CS in Any Specialization
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. Our first facility was established in Bengaluru with approximately 225 operational beds and we have since grown to 21 Hospitals + 1 Cayman Islands and 6 heart centres, 19 primary care facilities across India and an international hospital in the Cayman Islands. The group now features over 5,859 operational beds through a combination of greenfield projects and acquisitions. We believe that the "Narayana Health" brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model.
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.