Assisting in planning, directing, and conducting an objective evaluation of diverse operations and controls within Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospitals to appraise the effectiveness of the system of internal control.
- Assist in accomplishing the annual Audit plan.
- Assist the Senior Manager/HOD in developing of and be responsible for the execution of the Internal Audit
- Assist in planning and perform audit procedures responsive to the unique risks of the processes and reports
- the results of the audit. May coordinate the effort of other Internal Audit staff and other NH personnel in the
- performance of these procedures.
- Effectively communicates results to the manager/HOD of audited departments.
- Constantly updating the scope of Audit reviews based on feedback from Auditee, HOD and Audit observation
- Assist the Senior Manager/HOD in performing management, financial and operation Audits in all locations of
- the Company to review and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of operations, reliability of financial
- reporting, compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Reporting on the compliance with Tax and other laws.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.A - Any Specialization, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Com - Commerce
PG:CA - Second Attempt, First Attempt
Contact Company:Narayana Health