Qualification: Any graduate/ post graduate with 4-6 yrs. of relevant experience.
- Lead and own performance marketing efforts for Narayana Health from strategy to execution
- Lead customer acquisition on digital platforms as a primary business KPIs
- Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance
- Developing and identifying strategies for inbound and outbound campaigns including - SEM/SEO, Youtube, Email, social, affiliate, alliances and drive traffic and conversions
- Optimization & Experimentation: Driving new Initiatives in performance marketing to achieve objectives in awareness, engagement, website conversions and lead generation campaigns.
- Work closely with marketing agencies and internal team to drive integrated marketing campaigns
- Driver marketing automation, funnel tracking & review attribution systems
- Monitor, track, report key acquisition metrics
- Knowledge of SEO is preferable
Desired Candidate Profile
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. We believe that the Narayana Health brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model. In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Narayana Health