To support in the functioning of the Narayana Health City hiring by providing the right candidates at the right time. Ensure that the correct processes are followed and recruitment standards are maintained
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze manpower requirement, handling recruitment activities, creating and implementing various plans/procedures/strategies for recruitment.
- Responsible for sourcing profiles for Nursing, Paramedic and Admin Broad Group through web searches, generate leads through employee referrals, Internal Job Postings etc.
- Screening, short listing, taking telephone rounds, writing accurate feedback and following up with candidates.
- Responsible for analyzing the market, coordinate with the Marketing Team in designing recruitment adverts and also for advertising through web and print media.
- Assist HODs to raise headcount requisition on NEST portal for vacant positions.
- Ensure that the budget is created on NEST for all new headcount requisitions.
- Conduct HR interviews and working on the salary matrix to provide the right fitment to the candidates.
- Negotiate salary with candidates and address any queries relating to salary.
- Raise offer letter on NEST portal for selected candidates and coordinate for getting the necessary approvals on NEST portal.
- Ensure that all necessary joining forms are filled on the day of joining and generate Employee code on system.
- Responsible for collecting all mandatory documents relating to the candidates Identification, Education, Previous Employment etc.,
- Ensure that Background verification is carried out for all new recruits and oversee action taken on discrepant BGV reports.
- Responsible for conducting campus recruitment for requirements across the group in coordination with the functional heads.
- Support audit in the units relating to processes and documentation relating to Recruitment
Monthly Joining & Attrition report to be submitted to the Unit Head HR
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: Diploma / Bachelors / Master’s degree
Experience: 4 - 9 years of experience in HR functional areas including performance management, staffing, training, compensation and benefits
Knowledge & Skills Required: Knowledge and understanding of HR processes and to deliver high quality HR services in a fast paced, high change environment. Good communication & interpersonal skills. Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, multi task and lead a team. Be proactive, punctual and empathetic
About Narayana Health:
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. Our first facility was established in Bengaluru with approximately 225 operational beds and we have since grown to 21 Hospitals + 1 Cayman Islands and 6 heart centres, 19 primary care facilities across India and an international hospital in the Cayman Islands. The group now features over 5,859 operational beds through a combination of greenfield projects and acquisitions. We believe that the "Narayana Health" brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model.
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.
Contact Company:Narayana Health
Address:Narayana Health City, Bommasandra Industrial Area, Hosur Road, Anekal Taluk, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India