The role involves direct CSR program implementation, monitoring and evaluation activities. impact assessment and dissemination. The role also involves fund-raising, either for CSR programs or for any other social initiatives in the healthcare & educational domains.
To roll out initiatives, methodologies, strategies, processes, policies, and plans that build a robust, sustainable organization across all business units and geographies.
Through the measurement and performance management systems ensure all functional areas have goals which are fully aligned to organizational strategy.
There are two major roles which GM-CSR would need to undertake:
1) Program Management:
- To develop an effective CSR framework encompassing environment, workplace and community which is in alignment with the organization’s vision and mission.
- Managing and executing designated CSR program operations with cognizance of CSR policies and procedures.
- Envisioning new CSR programs in keeping with vision and mission of the group, Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and Schedule VII of Companies Act 2013.
- Streamlining the CSR program processes and ensuring adherence to the mandatory guidelines and practices
- Create and direct baseline and KAP surveys, where necessary, in projects
- Build strategic relationships with partner organizations, State authorities in related fields, civil society and non-governmental organizations which would help build synergies in existing or future programs
- Develop annual and six-monthly organizational reports.
- Ensuring data accountability and transparency in all CSR programs,
- To record, manage and preserve monitoring and evaluation data in a secure and accessible manner
- Provide technical support on M&E and evidence-based recommendations to the relevant Project Manager and Partners.
- Focus on research and advocacy through CSR programs
- Liaising with finance and legal teams to ensure presentation of half-yearly updates to the CSR committee
- Regular updates to the CSR committee on progress of CSR programs, outcomes as well as budgetary utilization
- Liaising with corporate communication team to ensure alignment of CSR communication and creatives with NH guidelines
- Coordinating with Corporate Communication team to ensure dissemination of program highlights and quarterly updates on CSR website
- Preparation of proposals for funding agencies, project partners as well as donor agencies for timely execution of projects.
- Submission of quarterly reports and utilization certificate to donor agencies
- Liaising with finance and legal departments to ensure vetting of agreements and collaborations with donor agencies and program partner
- Manage CSR programs & social initiatives linked to Narayana Hrudayalaya Charitable Trust
- Co-ordination with NHCT finance and Trustees to ensure validation of documents submitted to donors
- Coordination with medico-social workers, finance and billing teams at various units for sanction of appropriate funding as per protocol
- To supervise regular data collection and ensure quality of the data by random verifications and validations
- Masters’ degree in any social or natural science discipline
- Knowledge and understanding of project monitoring and evaluation
- Understanding of the current M&E trends and especially M&E systems in development organizations
- Understanding of Corporate Governance guidelines
- Understanding of budgets and financial outlay for programs in keeping with annual CSR budgetary guidelines
- Monitoring and evaluation techniques and processes
- Data collection & management, Analytical and research skills
- Strong written and oral communication essential
- Strong at planning and multi-tasking
- Excellent command over report writing in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Should be ethical and empathetic
- Great team player and ability to work effectively in a matrix organization environment
Desired Candidate Profile
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. Our first facility was established in Bengaluru with approximately 225 operational beds and we have since grown to 23 hospitals, 7 heart centres and a network of primary care facilities across India and an international hospital in the Cayman Islands. The group now features over 5,800 operational beds through a combination of greenfield projects and acquisitions. We believe that the "Narayana Health" brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model.In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.
Contact Company:Narayana Health