Roles and Responsibilities
- Be Agile: Working with a team to design, build and deploy high quality Data Pipelines
- Be Responsible: For the end-to-end delivery of features across our product suite in the Big Data/Advanced
- Analytics space
- Be Customer Driven: Continuously improve software engineering practices and contribute new ideas to the team
- Be Collaborative: Work with product owner(s) and/or team members to understand product vision and requirements
- Be a subject Matter Expert: Regularly self-improve by monitoring changes in tech landscape
- Experience of working on any of the public cloud AWS/Azure/GCP
- Experience working on Python/Scala/Java, Big Data technologies like spark and Hadoop File System (HDFS)
- Strong hands-on experience in writing code in Pyspark/Python/Scala/Shell language using best practices
- Experience on Performance tuning of Spark Jobs and EMR configurations
- Knowledge of AWS services viz., EC2, EMR, S3, Lambda, EBS, IAM, Redshift, RDS, GLUE ETL is desired
- Proficient in writing highly optimized SQL’s and algorithm for data processing
- Sound understanding of the cloud relational and non-relation database, their storage concepts, best practices and use case.
- Good hands-on experience of automation using airflow.
- Experience with working on databricks, delta lake, snowflake is a plus.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Git, Maven, SBT, Jenkins, and Artifactory/Nexus
- DevOps toolchain experience is plus (Docker/kubernetes/Ansible/Git)
- Self-managed and results-oriented with sense of ownership is required
- Excellent analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills is required
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies a plus
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent with 3 - 7 years industry experience
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. We believe that the Narayana Health brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model. In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.
View Contact Details+