Roles and ResponsibilitiesJob Purpose:Responsible and accountable for purchase order creation in ERP, Manual service Pos and Delivery instructions as well as delivery follow up to maintain the sanctity of the delivery timelines for the ordered items.
- Purchase order – Validation of request raised for order creation, creation of purchase or service orders and delivery instructions in ERP as well as in MS word.
- Vendor Coordination – Coordinate with the vendors for acknowledgement on the orders as well as the status of delivery of items.
- Records Maintenance and Report finalization – Accountable and responsible for the maintenance and management of all related documents of the orders and annual summary reports.
- Grievances Management – Handling and address all related grievances arises among the stakeholders
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree an MBA
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in Handling Medical Cap-Ex Hospital procurement - purchase orders creation in ERP and Vendor Management for delivery follow ups and to address payment grievances
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Knowledge and understanding of Medical equipment, Lab equipment and surgical instruments, & Supply chain and purchase.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, multi task and organize one’s work schedule effectively.
- Be proactive, punctual and empathetic.
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required