Preferably 1-2 years (Handling Medical Cap-Ex Hospital procurement - purchase orders creation in ERP and Vendor Management for delivery follow ups and to address payment grievances).
Responsible and accountable for purchase order creation in ERP, Manual service Pos and Delivery instructions as well as delivery follow up to maintain the sanctity of the delivery timelines for the ordered items.
- Purchase order Validation of request raised for order creation, creation of purchase or service orders and delivery instructions in ERP as well as in MS word.
- Vendor creation & Mapping – coordinate with vendors to take the required documents for vendor registration and map to the location.
- Address Book – Maintain details of the vendors and all locations in an excel book. Timely update of the same once in a month.
- Records Maintenance and Report finalization – Accountable and responsible for the maintenance and management of all related documents of the orders and basis on it quarter & annual summary reports to be generated.
- Follow-up –
Follow up with vendors on delivery status of the ordered item.
Follow up with units for updates on installation of the delivered equipment.
Follow up with vendors and units for payment clearances.
- Dashboard Generation – All important parameters to be updated and circulated to the key stakeholders on day-to-day basis.
- Grievances Management – Handling and address all related grievances arises among the stakeholders.
- Support related to delivery of important documents and items to concern people.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Good at Microsoft office (word, excel and presentation).
- Basic understanding on the functioning of ERP.
- Basic knowledge on Medical equipment, Lab equipment and surgical instruments.
- Basic knowledge on Supply chain and purchase.
- Able to work accurately and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to plan & organize one’s work schedule effectively.
- Speaking and listening are essential requirements to understand and carry out the instructions given by the supervisors and other related departmental personnel.
- Affinity to work in team, Enthusiasm and Open-mindedness.
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.
Contact Company:Narayana Health
Address:NARAYANA HRUDAYALAYA PHARMACY,258/A,, A unit of Narayana Hrudayalaya Limited,, Bommasandra Industrial Area,Hosur Road Anekal Taluk,, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India