Roles and Responsibilities
Job purpose:Being part of the Corporate Pricing Team, the core function of this position is to support, resolve & implement all the pricing & service-related requests from the units in the HIS.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Implement the pricing and service-related tickets raised by units as per the agreed SLA in HIS
- Demonstrate sound clinical knowledge in proposing the solutions
- Create and maintain all the required formats for price & service updation
- Understand the overall impact of the actions and act prudently
- Work alongside other team members on any projects assigned
- SNOMED codes mapping and any other cross departmental requirements related to service master.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification & Experience
Education: Graduation in Health care or Life Sciences and allied courses.
Experience: 1-3 years experience in claims processing in Health Insurance TPA or relevant experience
Knowledge & Skills
- Through understanding of medical terminology – Desirable
- Sound working knowledge on excel
- Hands on experience is MS- Office tools
- Exceptional co – ordination & problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and work under strict timelines
- Good Team Player
UG:BHMS in Any Specialization,BAMS in Any Specialization,BDS in Any Specialization
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. Our first facility was established in Bengaluru with approximately 225 operational beds and we have since grown to 21 Hospitals + 1 Cayman Islands and 6 heart centres, 19 primary care facilities across India and an international hospital in the Cayman Islands. The group now features over 5,859 operational beds through a combination of greenfield projects and acquisitions. We believe that the "Narayana Health" brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model.
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.