Roles and Responsibilities
Job Purpose:Architectural and Interior design and detailing of Hospitals and allied facilities as a part of the In house Design and Project management team
- Preparation of Architectural presentations, schematic design, Municipal Approval (Sanction), Tender & construction drawings, coordinated drawings.
- Working knowledge and capability to read and apply to design Building Bye-laws, National Building Codes.
- Preparation of accurate and appropriate Design and Detailed drawings for Hospitals and allied facilities in consultation with Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proficient in Auto cad
- Desirable skills – Photoshop, Sketchup, MS PowerPoint, MS word, MS Excel
- Ability to work with team of MEP services engineers and Project management team
- Punctual, Disciplined and Innovative
- Dedication to profession as well as to work
- Take responsibility for work allocated an able to work accurately and with minimal supervision
- Good communication and coordination capabilities
UG:B.Arch in Any Specialization
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals in India and Overseas. Our mission is to deliver high quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population.
For more details please refer to our website at : https://www.narayanahealth.org