Roles and ResponsibilitiesJob Purpose: Responsible for adapting a brand strategy for the organization's target market. To maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications.
- Product positioning and Brand Building for regional and unit level
- Supervising the delivery of brand positioning & communications through ATL, BTL, and Digital Marketing
- Driving zonal & unit digital campaigns in collaboration with corporate digital marketing team
- Motivating Sales Team for achieving target through effective product positioning
- Annual Brand & Marketing campaign strategy building, and execution planning based on the positioning strategy
- Conceptualizing a consolidated media plan for print, radio, outdoor & digital spread across entire South zone as well as for international marketing
- Coordinating for revenue and brand communication through integrated marketing
- Collaborating with media houses for group media buying Elaborating the creative agency for steering the development effective brand communications
- Developing revenue generation plans across the zone along with the revenue vertical target achievement & Digital Revenue Tracking
- Campaign media planning and execution with defined objective and allotted budget
- Campaign tracking (modification as per region/unit requirement)
- Agency management.
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. We believe that the Narayana Health brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model. In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.
View Contact Details+