Roles and ResponsibilitiesTo own end to end operations of the hostel and overall management.
- To supervise the hostel wardens and coordinating with all hostel wardens to develop and encourage a sense of community among residents.
- To assist wardens in addressing and taking measures to counter issues like smoking, alcoholism and substance abuse among students within hostel premises.
- To manage a team of Housekeeping & Security members and coordinate services with various vendors for daily operations.
- To engage with the wardens to ensure that appropriate discipline is maintained within the hostel premises.
- To ensure that rooms of students/staff in hostel are kept clean by housekeeping
- To ensure that staff and students are satisfied in terms of food and service in hostel and the quality of food served in hostel canteen is good
- To ensure regular supervision of hostel hygiene and sanitation services.
- To ensure that facility round are taken twice a day to resolve operational issues of hostel
- To manage records, checklists and do the various data entries required for smooth functioning of the unit.
- To be responsible for management of hostel Security Staff including its daily operations, guard tour and patrolling, incident reporting, visiting guest tracker, daily activity report etc.
View Contact Details+