1. To be able to assess the patient for the type of treatment according to the nature of ailment,
to plan the course of treatment and record the same in the OPD card / Assessment form in
2. To educate the Patient and his attendants about the treatment and its necessity.
3. To prepare the equipment and determine the right dosage of the prescribed treatment
before its execution.
4. On completion of treatment ensure that the equipment is in order and ready for the next
patient. Progress Notes should be updated daily.
5. To educate the patient/ attendants about home exercise plan.
6. Report she progress weekly to the HOD.
7. To ensure that the treatment given is documented in Patient File and visits are entered in
activity sheet/ HIS.
8. To carry the treatment as per the protocol.
9. To prform any other assigned work related to the department.
10. Prior to ordering or prescribing any Physiotherapy equipment, Physiotherapist will
consult fdiscuss with HOD or concerned Senior Consultant/Referring Physician.
* Provide high quality physiotherapy assessment and intervention for clients in a professional,confidential and culturally safe manner, in keeping with accepted best practice standards.
* Helping patients recover from accident, illness or injury and organising therapeutic physical exercise sessions and providing massage.
.Ensure information is recorded accurately and in a timely manner in the health record
system, and that records are maintained in accordance with NABH standards.
Ensure maintenance of privacy and confidentiality in relation to client information.
Work closely with the Team to support regular tracking of progress in monitoring client
progress and care, ensuring feedback is provided to staff and supporting implementation of changes in response to identified gaps.
. Work closely with reception staff to ensure that booking and billing of clients is completed efficiently and accurately.
Liaising with professionals such as doctors and nurses
All other work assigned by management / HOD.
Desired Candidate Profile
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.
Recruiter Name:Madhusmita Sahoo
Contact Company:Narayana Health