Roles and Responsibilities
- Define and lead the overall product vision, scope, requirements, usability of end user facing products built on the Medha Analytics Platform.
- In partnership with the data engineering team, functional team, and core business users, prioritize and lead product feature development.
- Define, communicate, and analyse success metrics for the products and the product vertical.
- Proposes multiple potential solutions for complex or new problems or processes and makes objective recommendations as to which direction should be taken.
- Provide transparency and recommendations on project trade-offs and provide dependency coordination.
- Perform with a wide degree of latitude on creative solutions.
- Continually assess and integrate internal & external customer feedback and business metrics.
- Stay on top of market trends to determine new or enhanced product capabilities that positively impact the business objectives.
- PGDM from a leading management institute
- BE/BTech Computer Science or related technical discipline or its equivalent.
- 4 years experience in a technical Product Management team working very closely with analysts, database teams or as an individual
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the analytics tech stack, ETL/Data Transformation and Data Visualization, Data Science tools
- Hands-on Experience with modelling, data science, data visualization and data governance
- Comfortable working with Big Data technologies building and designing products that utilize both real time as well as batch data streams at scale.
- Ability to write and validate SQL queries and to ensure data is validated.
- Ability to understand ETL structures and concepts.
- Ability to understand data visualization structures and concepts.
- Demonstrated data driven decision-making capabilities. Strong analytical skills to influence product decisions.
- Experience taking direction and input from multiple sources and creating a shared product vision.
- Demonstrated ability to work on a diverse scope of projects requiring detailed analysis, creative/practical problem solving, and sound judgment.
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex data products
- Project management of analytics / data intelligence projects
- Strong communication skills
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. We believe that the Narayana Health brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model. In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.
View Contact Details+