- Enjoy participating in Kaggle contests
- Have a flair for algorithms and coding in general
- Have the ability to convert white papers into working models
- Are fearless in technology, math and statistics
- Are excited exploring and trying out new cutting-edge stuff
- Define and lead the overall AI vision, scope, requirements, usability of end user facing products built on the Medha Analytics Platform.
- In partnership with the data engineering team, functional team, and business & clinical stakeholders, prioritize and lead AI development.
- Define, communicate, and analyse success metrics for the products and the product vertical.
- Proposes multiple potential solutions for complex or new problems or processes and makes objective recommendations as to which direction should be taken.
- Provide transparency and recommendations on project trade-offs and provide dependency coordination.
- Perform with a wide degree of latitude on creative solutions.
- Continually assess and integrate internal & external customer feedback and business metrics.
- Stay on top of market trends to determine new or enhanced product capabilities that positively impact the business objectives.
- 4 years’ experience in a Data Science team or a technical Product Management team working very closely with analysts, data scientists, database teams or as an individual data scientist
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in Data Science, AI/ML tools
- Hands-on Experience with data modelling
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. Our first facility was established in Bengaluru with approximately 225 operational beds and we have since grown to 21 Hospitals + 1 Cayman Islands and 6 heart centres, 19 primary care facilities across India and an international hospital in the Cayman Islands. The group now features over 5,859 operational beds through a combination of greenfield projects and acquisitions. We believe that the "Narayana Health" brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model.
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.