Primary Responsibilities and Activities
- Understanding high level business process, envision future business need & landscape and enable business outcomes through process improvements and/or technology enablement.
- Coordinate and facilitate discussions amongst stakeholders across functions on key organizational initiatives
- Lead organizational initiatives independently across stages such as problem identification, solution definition, business case preparation, partner and solution selection & onboarding, solution design & implementation, program & change management, drive solution adoption and benefit realization
- Accountable for managed support for ERP application
- Lead partner / solution evaluation, contract negotiations, partner onboarding
- Prepare management notes with recommendations on critical decisions
- Manage complete transition of new systems for different functions and bring effective change management to functions
- Recognize and evaluate actual or proposed changes to any aspect of project scope or schedule.
- Effectively manage the projects within scope, time and budget with implementation partners without compromising the quality
Primary Work Arrangements
- This position is mostly cross functional- Candidate must work and collaborate across all the functions within the organization to achieve signed off objectives.
- Communication with internal stakeholders like VPs, cross functional team, operations team and external stakeholders like implementation partner, consultant, vendor & even customer.
- Engineering and MBA from Tier 1/2 institutes
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excels).
- Knowledge of enterprise software like ERP is mandatory and HIS systems is a great plus
- A candidate should have 5 to 10 years of work experience in total, in that at least 5 years being a business analyst/project manager.
- Strong technical & business experience of working with cross-functional teams.
- HealthCare & ERP experience addressing business problems is preferable
- A strong inclination towards technology and transformation driven by technology
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time and managed support independently with minimal supervision.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of modern business & technology framework, digital platforms
- Ability to work closely with partner/vendors ecosystem to solve complex issues
- Must have excellent problem solving, presentation & leadership skills along with the ability to comprehend, analyse & communicate to all levels in the organization
- Requires excellent analytical ability and strong judgment and decision-making abilities.
- Understanding of SQL and Ticketing tool i.e. ITSM, JIRA, ServiceNow etc.
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.
Contact Company:Narayana Health
Address:NARAYANA HRUDAYALAYA PHARMACY,258/A,A unit of Nara, yana Hrudayalaya Limited,Bommasandra Industrial Ar, ea, Hosur Road Anekal Taluk,BANGALORE, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India