About NH: Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals in India and Overseas. Our mission is to deliver high quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population.
For more details please refer to our website at : https://www.narayanahealth.org
Job Purpose: To ensure effective deployment of internal resources and vendor liaison to deliver superior performance, maximum efficiency and delight 10,000+ users across NH and by extension all customers of NH.
1) Application ownership
- Overall accountability for the end-to-end lifecycle management of applications in the portfolio assigned.
- Provide recognized knowledge of product features, functionality, and utilization of the application software.
- Establishing project goals, metrics, and baselines. Facilitate collaboration and decision making between sponsors.
- Identify project issues and risks and resolve or escalate as appropriate.
- Managing new module/app development across various platforms and technologies.
- Develop detailed implementation plans including finalization of project team structure, task list, task inter-dependencies, timetable, and budget.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of application.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures pertaining to the applications.
- Manage stakeholder expectations to ensure alignment with organizational goals and objectives.
- Take all requirements to the logical end including assessment, design, development tracking, testing, deployment, and stabilization.
- Lead and direct work assignments of internal and external resources to ensure support efforts are accomplished successfully.
- Act as single point of contact or escalation for customers and facilitating contact with the correct resources.
- Develop and assist with communications to the organization and customers regarding the program/project initiatives, status, and progress.
2) Support Management
- Hire and manage information systems personnel to implement, operate and administer information systems.
- Ownership of performance, TAT, and quality of IT service delivery at the units.
- Implementation of group policies and SOPs on IT operations and information security.
- Partner management including support, governance, policy, and contract enforcement.
Education: MBBS/BDS + MHA
Experience: Minimum 5 years with at least 2 years in Healthcare
Knowledge & Skills Required:
Previous Healthcare IT experience managing projects, apps on the clinical and operational domains is necessary. Knowledge and understanding of implementation and support Roles within Healthcare IT Domain. Good communication & interpersonal skills. Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, multi task and lead a team. Ability to prioritization skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans. Be proactive, punctual and empathetic. A good team-playing mentality and an ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints. Willingness to travel.
UG:BDS in Any Specialization,MBBS in Any Specialization
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.
Contact Company:Narayana Health
Address:NARAYANA HRUDAYALAYA PHARMACY,258/A,A unit of Nara, yana Hrudayalaya Limited,Bommasandra Industrial Ar, ea, Hosur Road Anekal Taluk,BANGALORE, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India