- Application ownership (selected applications)
Vendor management for service delivery, timelines and budget management.
Managing new module/app development across various platforms and technologies.
Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of application
Develop and implement policies and procedures pertaining to the applications
Manage requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
Take all requirements to the logical end including assessment, design, development tracking, testing, deployment and stabilization
- Support Management (selected units)
Hire and manage information systems personnel to implement, operate and administer information systems at the unit level
Ownership of performance, TAT and quality of IT service delivery at the units
Implementation of group policies and SOPs on IT operations and information security
Manage unit infrastructure including active, passive networking component, end user computing devices and software applications.
Required Candidate profile
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Knowledge and understanding of implementation both functionally and technically
- IT Service Delivery experience
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, multi-task and lead a team.
- Ability to prioritization skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans
- Be proactive, punctual and an effective team leader
- A good team-playing mentality and an ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
PG:MCA - Computers
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.
Contact Company:Narayana Health