Roles and Responsibilities
- Overall accountability for the end-to-end lifecycle management of applications in the portfolio assigned.
- Provide recognized knowledge of product features, functionality, and utilization of the application software.
- Establishing project goals, metrics, and baselines. Facilitate collaboration and decision making between sponsors.
- Identify project issues and risks and resolve or escalate as appropriate.
- Managing new module/app development across various platforms and technologies.
- Develop detailed implementation plans including finalization of project team structure, task list, task inter-dependencies, timetable, and budget.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of application.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures pertaining to the applications.
- Manage stakeholder expectations to ensure alignment with organizational goals and objectives.
- Take all requirements to the logical end including assessment, design, development tracking, testing, deployment, and stabilization.
- Lead and direct work assignments of internal and external resources to ensure support efforts are accomplished successfully.
- Act as single point of contact or escalation for customers and facilitating contact with the correct resources.
- Develop and assist with communications to the organization and customers regarding the program/project initiatives, status, and progress.
- Hire and manage information systems personnel to implement, operate and administer information systems.
- Ownership of performance, TAT, and quality of IT service delivery at the units.
- Implementation of group policies and SOPs on IT operations and information security.
- Partner management including support, governance, policy, and contract enforcement.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: MCA/B.E./ B. Tech (MBA – Desirable)
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in ERP Operations with at least 2 years in Healthcare Industry.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Previous Healthcare IT experience managing projects, apps on the clinical and operational domains is necessary.
- Knowledge and understanding of implementation and support Roles within Healthcare IT Domain.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills. Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, multi task and lead a team.
- Ability to prioritization skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans. Be proactive, punctual and empathetic.
- A good team-playing mentality and an ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints.
- Willingness to travel.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required