Roles and Responsibilities
Job Purpose:We are looking for an SEM expert to manage all pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities. The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist will manage all paid campaigns on Google, Facebook and Linked, as well as other search and display marketing Platforms. Needed a successful SEM Specialist to manage all paid search budget and work with the SEO and Marketing team in order to maximize Leads, drive traffic, and customers.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum Leads in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience & Qualification:
- 4+ years of proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across all digital marketing platforms
- Graduate with Digital Marketing experience (or) Digital Marketing certified, MBA added advantage
Knowledge and Skills:
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital engine marketing
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Trends, Keyword planer etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience with conversions tracking tools GTM.
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field
- Expert in Ms. Excel
- Google Ads certified
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. Our first facility was established in Bengaluru with approximately 225 operational beds and we have since grown to 21 Hospitals + 1 Cayman Islands and 6 heart centres, 19 primary care facilities across India and an international hospital in the Cayman Islands. The group now features over 5,859 operational beds through a combination of greenfield projects and acquisitions. We believe that the "Narayana Health" brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model.
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.