Roles and Responsibilities
Job Purpose:Assisting in planning and procuring non-medical items required for maintaining smooth workflow.
1. Obtain cost of medical furniture/IT/Engineering equipment/products for Budget preparation
2. Preparation of procurement schedule as per the budget
3. Scrutinizing the PRs received from units against budget allocation/approval
4. Floating RFQs/Tenders online and offline
5. Analysing the quotes technically with the help of Engineering/Project Team
6. Techno commercial comparison
7. Assisting Manager for commercial negotiation
8. Preparation of POs/Work orders
9. Follow up of supply and commissioning
10. Follow up of invoice and payments
11. Maintaining the Purchase Register
12. Tracking and evaluation of budget -vs- actual spending
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience: 2-4 years of relevant experience
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must know MS Excel, Word & Power point
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. Our first facility was established in Bengaluru with approximately 225 operational beds and we have since grown to 21 Hospitals + 1 Cayman Islands and 6 heart centres, 19 primary care facilities across India and an international hospital in the Cayman Islands. The group now features over 5,859 operational beds through a combination of greenfield projects and acquisitions. We believe that the "Narayana Health" brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model.
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.