The Senior Manager Learning & Development is a key player in designing and executing strategies on how we attract, develop, grow, and retain diverse, high-performing talent for the Group. The resource will manage the companys talent development & training programs and oversee the implementation of employees professional development initiatives specially to build competent Managerial Workforce, grow and develop domain specific high potentials to handle and manage critical role , involve in assessing potentials for critical roles across NH Broad group , design , execute programs for succession working along with close co-ordination with TM Function , set up regular reviews and follow through smooth facilitation of all critical employee development programs .
- Conceptualize and build on the development of employee training programs that focus on enabling the workforce to achieve targeted business goals (the input ) will be from discussion with key HoDs / Sr. Leadership team and skill (gap analysis)
- Plan and execute initiatives that focus on employee retention, development, promotion, and succession planning through a detailed analysis and working with close co-ordination with TM Function and Regional /Unit HR Leads and Unit Trainers
- Analyze people-related data, conduct assessments and own metrics to identify talent gaps, understand drivers of employee experience, and support high performing talent.
- Ensure metrics like employee engagement metrics, retention ,turnover rates development programs reviews (IDP’s) are monitored and presented quarterly with key stakeholders.
- Translate the talent-related data into insights through analysis that drives developmental action plans (IDP’s) at the appropriate levels.
- Manage the design, development and implementation of overall talent and organizational development programs and projects related to strategic employee planning, talent enhancement, succession planning, talent engagement experience, key talent mobility, etc. (Ex: Personal Development Program(PIP) , Personal Development Program(PDP), MDP’s(Managerial), Functional MDP’s (Competency Based) etc.
- Monitor the design and deployment of role-based leadership development programs and change management frameworks with an eye on internal competency mapping.
- Design and execute mentoring and coaching sessions for new hires in key roles, discuss career path options with well-performing employees and have a system/framework in place to see internal skill base develop substantially.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the design and execution of learning solutions and learning methodologies by assessing the skill gaps ( conceptualize , design, and execute assessment centres for assessing skills gaps)
- Ensure systematic training and development needs assessment process is in place annually and incorporated within formal performance appraisal review, training need assessment, job analysis report, etc.
- Rework on new joiners induction / orientation program and make it more robust and impactful , work with different stakeholders to evaluate and support program best practices to ensure there is ease of organization-wide adoption.
- Track the success of launched programs through data and make recommendations for enhancements based on data insights.
- Drive and build NH digital learning platform (content design and development in collaboration with vendor partner , project management to build clinical modules and competency-based modules ) , ensure adoption and build strong linkage to employee performance management.
- Working with Head L&D on executing Leadership and Change Management Programs.
- Facilitating key in house designed programs in collaboration with corporate L&D Team, assessing the impact through a robust effectiveness methodology and preparing a business case.
Education: Postgraduate with specialization in HR. Certifications in relevant area of work will be added advantage (specifically in Psychometrics , T&D , instructional design , NLP, Coaching )
Experience: 12+ years and above. Knowledge and Skills required:
- Proven track record of building (designing, executing, operationalizing, and scaling) talent management strategies and measuring their impact
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills (role will involve having regular conversations with senior leadership team / sr. managers/ HoD’s)
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs/projects
- Strength in complex problem solving
- Project and program management skills (need exceptional skills in planning and executing projects)
- Proven experience in organizational change management
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative data analysis(Strong ability to analyse data and present it to Head L&D and other senior level stakeholders)
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.
Contact Company:Narayana Health
Address:NARAYANA HRUDAYALAYA PHARMACY,258/A,, A unit of Narayana Hrudayalaya Limited,, Bommasandra Industrial Area,Hosur Road Anekal Taluk,, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India