- Monitoring and Managing service delivery operations across Partners, Internal support teams across the group
- Work with the Regional IT Leads of the respective region to review and track Internal IT operations
- Understand the various technical and soft skill requirements for the associates and implement plans to upskill associates in a structured manner
- Maintaining high performance levels for service-related processes and implementing improvement activities wherever necessary.
- Monitor and Track Regional IT and Corporate IT budgets
- Taking ownership of critical incidents, coordinating with resolution parties, and establishing effective communication between stakeholders for post-incident reviews
- Developing a deep understanding of projects to gain insights into the scope of service delivery
- Taking accountability for service delivery performance, meeting customer expectations, and driving future demand
- Analyzing third-party as well as internal processes, and creating strategies for service delivery optimization
- Providing accurate and regular reports to the management on performance of the service delivery
- Leading personnel management, including staff recruitment, performance assessment, training, and mentoring
- Grasp and abide by the Information Security and Privacy policies of the company
- Vigilant handling - Employees deal with confidential data of the company. The employees need to be careful when it comes to the execution of the strategies. Any suspicious activities noticed are needed to be reported and follow the security procedures by employee.
- Proficiency in leading both physical and virtual teams
- Exceptional customer-facing skills
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills
- Excellent organizational skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Requires a high degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision
- Good communications skills - written and verbal
- Good prioritization skills and be flexible enough to adapt.
- Great IT skills combined with a good head for business
- A good team-playing mentality
- Strong time management skills
- Capacity to train and guide junior team members
- Mastery of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) principles
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Systems,MCA in Any Specialization
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.
Contact Company:Narayana Health
Address:NARAYANA HRUDAYALAYA PHARMACY,258/A,A unit of Nara, yana Hrudayalaya Limited,Bommasandra Industrial Ar, ea, Hosur Road Anekal Taluk,BANGALORE, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India