Roles and Responsibilities
1. Perform preventive maintenance for allotted medical equipment’s meticulously as per the PM checklist provided.
2. Perform quality assurance after performing every preventive maintenance and document the same in CMMS
3. Ensure satisfactory report from the end user
4. Responsible for performance of equipment’s he/she has performed the PM and QA for
5. Ensure that the tasks are completed within stipulated time allotted for each preventive maintenance
6. Provide the status of scheduled PMs to service heads on a daily basis
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must possess 1-2 years of experience in medical equipment maintenance
- Good knowledge on operations & functionality of medical equipment(s) and test equipment used for QA of medical equipment
- Knowledge on usage of basic tools like multimeter & other jigs
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Biomedical
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. Our first facility was established in Bengaluru with approximately 225 operational beds and we have since grown to 21 Hospitals + 1 Cayman Islands and 6 heart centres, 19 primary care facilities across India and an international hospital in the Cayman Islands. The group now features over 5,859 operational beds through a combination of greenfield projects and acquisitions. We believe that the "Narayana Health" brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model.
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.