- Perform basic clinical nursing practices in accordance with scope of practice and standard, as determined.
- Conduct ongoing assessment to keep tab on the patient's condition and make any changes in treatment based on hospital policy, procedure, and protocol.
- Follow doctor or head nurse instructions, to perform treatments and therapies for the patient.
- Keep all patient clinical records with doctor orders confidentially secure.
- Educate patients on their health and required precautions to be taken.
- Utilize equipment proficiently and promote its use and safekeeping. Ensure appropriate disposal of used equipments
- Constantly work on ways to improve the quality of service.
- Deal with all queries from patients.
Required Candidate profileQualification:B. Sc. Nursing/ P.B. Bsc. / GNM Experience: 0-5 yrs.
Contact: 9742996110 / 9538895220
Address: Narayana Health City258-A, Bommasandra Industrial Area, Hosur Road Anekal Taluk, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560099
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization
Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd
Narayana Health group is India’s leading healthcare provider and one of the largest hospital groups in the country with a network of 22 hospitals, 6 heart centres and 19 primary care facilities. The NH group treats over 2.6 Million patients every year from over 78 countries covering 30+ medical specialities.
Our Centers of Excellence help in treating Adult & Pediatric patients and we have one of the largest transplants center in India. We have a strong presence across 17 locations in India, and an overseas hospital at the Cayman Islands, USA.
Two of our hospitals have international accreditation from the Joint Commission International (JCI) and 19 hospitals have domestic accreditation from National Accreditation Board for Hospitals (NABH).
View Contact Details+