Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the resources of the territory assigned optimally and ensuring on-time pickup and delivery
- Tracking the performance and cost of sample pickup and delivery
- Managing different stakeholders internal as well as external to smoothly run the day-to-day operations.
- Follow up with Phlebotomist and Runners to track sample pickup and delivery
- Manage routing of runners and Phlebotomist for on-time pickup
- Assign pickups to Phlebotomist and Runners to cover the territory
- Maintaining roaster of available resources and optimum utilization for pickups
- Ensuring all the processes are followed while picking and delivering sample
- Track and prepare MIS for Phlebotomist and Runners for incentive and fuel payouts and performance summary
- Manage inventory issued to Phlebotomist and Runners and tracking temperature of the sample at the delivery time
- Coordinate with multiple teams external as well as internal for proper pickup and delivery
- Handle on-field escalations and queries.
- Experience in managing delivery fleet and logistics routing.
- Should Preferably have a minimum experience of 3-4 years diagnostic industry .
Required Candidate Profile:
- Candidates should be confident, smart, and hardworking with good communication skills
- Fluent in English and Kannada
- Prior experience in diagnostic industry managing ground fleet would be preferred
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Should be comfortable working in shifts and on weekends
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.
Contact Company:Narayana Health
Address:NARAYANA HRUDAYALAYA PHARMACY,258/A,, A unit of Narayana Hrudayalaya Limited,, Bommasandra Industrial Area,Hosur Road Anekal Taluk,, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India