- Deploying, Managing and Monitoring IaaS and PaaS services across AWS and Azure Cloud Platforms
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Work with the Technical Architect to design and implement Infrastructure environment and related services
- Educating team members on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Experience in OS Hardening, performance tuning, Patch Management, High Availability configuration on Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Must have good understanding on Incident and Problem Management process
- Maintaining up to documentation of procedures, run books, automation scripts as per the defined policy and standards
- Must have good knowledge on Unix Files permission File systems management, Account Management, Performance Monitoring, Backup by Linux native tools, Disk allocation , LVM , Multipathing and Logical Volume Management
- Hands on experience on Backup and Archive Management and other Data Protection techniques
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Vigilant handling - Employees deal with confidential data of the company. The employees need to be careful when it comes to the execution of the strategies. Any suspicious activities noticed are needed to be reported and follow the security procedures by employee.
- Any Degree or Diploma or bachelors degree in any branch of Engineering
- Certification especially on AWS or Azure, and/or OpenStack Administrator Certification a plus. (Other cloud-related certification also a plus.)
- In-depth expertise in Linux Operating Systems like Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Oracle Enterprise Linux
- Experience working with OpenStack, Microsoft Azure, AWS
- Three to five years’ experience in a Cloud Engineer role or related position.
- Knowledge of web services, API, REST and RPC.
- Strong awareness of networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and distributed networks.
- Knowledge of Clusters, Network Attached Storage, Storage Area Network will be considered a plus
- Good exposure to open-source technology and Platform as a Service
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to stay focused on completing tasks and meeting goals within a busy workspace.
- Skilled at working in tandem with a team of engineers, or alone as required.
- Comfortable with Powershell and Python scripting languages
- Exposure to build high available infrastructure and plan for Disaster recovery solutions
UG:Any Graduate,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.
Contact Company:Narayana Health
Address:NARAYANA HRUDAYALAYA PHARMACY,258/A,A unit of Nara, yana Hrudayalaya Limited,Bommasandra Industrial Ar, ea, Hosur Road Anekal Taluk,BANGALORE, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India