Roles and Responsibilities
Job Purpose:Responsible for assisting in planning, directing, and conducting an objective evaluation of diverse operations and controls within Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospitals to appraise the effectiveness of the system of internal control and improve resource efficiencies.
- Assist in accomplishing the annual audit plan
- Testing of adequacy of design and operating effectiveness of internal financial controls for all processes along with audits.
- Assist in planning and perform audit procedures responsive to the unique risks of the processes and report the results of the audit within defined timelines
- Supervise the work of the Sr Executives and Executives in the field work and help them draft the observations for their respective areas audited. Keep the team motivated
- Ensure that the entire scope of the audit for a unit is completed and documented, as planned.
- All audit documentation to be maintained in prescribed software /tool.
- Communicate the results to manager of audited departments and key process owners. Take lead in the first level discussions with the Unit Management to update key audit observations
- Participate in the final discussions with the unit and regional leadership team along with the Manager / Senior Manager and Group Head for closure and release of the audit observations
- Constantly update the scope of Audit reviews based on feedback from Auditee, HOD and Audit observation findings.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must know MS Excel, Word & Power point
- Able to work accurately and with minimal supervision
- Ability to plan & organize one’s work and that of the junior staff effectively
- Ability to train and educate associates on subject matter aspects whenever required.
- Expert knowledge of accounting, tax laws and company law
- Open to travel extensively
PG:CA in CA
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals in India and Overseas. Our mission is to deliver high quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population.
For more details, please refer our website at: https://www.narayanahealth.org