Roles and Responsibilities
- 1. Responsible for preparing Dialysis Business Report Analysis, Daily Stock Report analysis, Operational Requirement gathering, Operational process analysis, Minimize per dialysis consumables consumption and report generation.
- 2. Maintain close contact with the entire centre in charge and develop good professional relationship among all staff.
- 3. Responsible for defined staff duty roaster and delegating adequate responsibility to each staff.
- 4. Responsible for conducting monthly physical audits and ensure adherence to standard 360-degree audit check list so as to ensure zero mismatch.
- 5. Ensure adequate stock consumption based on actual treatment conducted and making centre staff liable for misuse or differences.
- 6. Ensuring minimum wastage because of over use, improper storing or because of expiry.
- 7. Responsible for designing daily report format and circulating it among senior management to give daily update on business and issues.
- 8. Advise and support the management in the development and delivery of the long-term strategy for Dialysis services.
- 9. Be responsible for ensuring the delivery of safe, effective, responsive and compassionate care to patients and their families.
- 10. To ensure the optimum utilization of bed & service management towards the patient’s accommodation at Dialysis/Nephrology services.
- Monitor and ensure smooth functioning of all Shifts.
- 12. Act as custodian for non-clinical protocols and ensure high standards of patient care
- 13. Ensure uniform care of patient and hospital policy of non - clinical protocol implementation.
- Coordinating admissions / discharges /transfer and Stock consumption’s.
- 15. also be instrumental to ensure the placing of best work practices including counselling of patients, and redressal their concerns and apprehensions for service excellence.
- 16. In addition to this he will also be responsible for the training, teaching and grooming of her team members.
- Work as a team with Staffs/Medical officers and Consultants for better working of the Dialysis Unit.
- Inform to Management about any faulty action on the Unit.
- Take preventive maintenance of all Machines/Equipment’s and R.O plant and housekeeping rounds to assure patient safety
- Ensure proper patient care by all the departments and smooth functioning of the Unit.
- Formulating non clinical policies, procedure & protocols required for NABH accreditation.
- Assisting in training of entire staff as per NABH requirement.
- Act as a bridge between patients, doctors, nursing staffs and administrations.
- 24. Lead on the development and review of operational policies, procedures and clinical guidelines ensuring their implementation, review and monitoring.
- 25. Provide accurate data to the Senior Management team on the activities of the Dialysis Unit in order to optimize strategic planning and communications with external authorities.
- 26. Foster and maintain effective communication within the Clinical team.
- 27. Attend any disciplinary or grievance hearings in conjunction with Human Resources when necessary.
- 28. Ensure service sustainability through facilitating integrated team working across the Dialysis department.
- 29. To ensure and facilitate the services towards patient satisfaction with utmost professional and structured manner.
- Coordinate with all clinicians regarding shift requirement, Bed release , shift outs and machine availabilities.
- 31. Immediately communicate & coordinate with the concerned dept./ section in-charge & solve the query and whenever required inform the patient about the status of the query.
- 32. Identify the complaints, investigate the case, inform to the concern dept. about the incidence and make the report, send the final report to HOD/Administration.
- Immediately inform HOD & Medical Administrator in event of critical case.
- To prepare daily reports and send to the respective concerned.
- 36. Monitor staffing levels within the teams, ensuring patient safety at all aspects.
- 37. Foster team meetings monthly/record minutes.
- 38. Report to concerned staff on medicine/drug/procedure errors and concerns.
- 39. Ensure the full induction of new staff and assist in the process of familiarizing them with the methods, procedures and values of the Hospital.
- 40. Ensure all staffs who work within the unit are supervised and trained for their role. Give and maintain daily, weekly & monthly reports to COO /Head Operations or Reporting authority as per requirement of organization. To be able to draw analysis out of the MIS and Dialysis Patient analysis & submit suggestions to the management
- 41. Manage the department’s delivery of clinical care and associated activities in line with appropriate standards and guidelines.
- 42. Responsible for Keeping track of daily performances and closing numbers at the end of each month.
- 43. Responsible for Developing processes for new activities and implementing the same.
- 44. Ensure to maintenance of proper treatment record inside the department as per norms and standard .
- 45. Understanding usage of software and implementing the same.
- 46. Ensure that availability of adequate amount of stock at the center and proper planning as per the reordering level.
- 47. All other work assigned by the management / HOD from time to time.
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. Our first facility was established in Bengaluru with approximately 225 operational beds and we have since grown to 21 Hospitals + 1 Cayman Islands and 6 heart centres, 19 primary care facilities across India and an international hospital in the Cayman Islands. The group now features over 5,859 operational beds through a combination of greenfield projects and acquisitions. We believe that the "Narayana Health" brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model.
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.