Roles and Responsibilities
Job Description –Flutter Mobile Application Developer
Medha Analytics, the Advanced Analytics & AI division of Narayana Health, works to simplify healthcare by unleashing the potential of data. With a powerful tech-stack, exciting ideas and inspired co-workers, no dream is too big at Medha Analytics.
Flutter Mobile Application Developer
We are looking for a Flutter Mobile Application Developer responsible for the client side mobile applications of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile pp, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, look-and-feel, and final output. You will work in a team with the back-end developers, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into hight quality responsive UI code
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment
- Flutter: To build cross platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web. This should include from making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also mange states in an optimized manner. Working experience in BLoC and MVC patterns
- Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
- Adobe XD: Should know how to use Adobe XD to use the design file and use it to build the app.
- Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team.
Medha Analytics has built a comprehensive Decision Engine that runs some of the most efficient hospitals in the world. The data analytics platform provides automated, near real-time intelligence for healthcare organizations enabling them to drive better clinical, operational, and financial outcomes. In 2015, within the confines of Narayana Health, there was an unstated need to develop a tool that automates management reporting for the health network. Over the next few years, a team of dedicated and talented people has metamorphosized the original objective into a full-scale ‘Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence’ division that uses state-of-the-art technology to solve teething real-world problems and simplify healthcare delivery. The platform helps decision makers of healthcare organizations to understand, analyse and answer some of the hardest questions ever asked in the industry. From boosting hospital volumes & revenues to widening visibility of underlying overheads, wastages, & costs to identifying where the next patient will come from, this platform can seep into every byte of information that the organization captures and extract meaningful insights that translate into effective and accurate decisions each day. The potential of deploying such an empowering platform can be immense to healthcare organizations.
UG:BCA in Computers,B.Sc in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. Our first facility was established in Bengaluru with approximately 225 operational beds and we have since grown to 21 Hospitals + 1 Cayman Islands and 6 heart centres, 19 primary care facilities across India and an international hospital in the Cayman Islands. The group now features over 5,859 operational beds through a combination of greenfield projects and acquisitions. We believe that the "Narayana Health" brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model.
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.