Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively contribute to NH’s overall digital strategy
- Build and own NH’s digital marketing roadmap.
- Stay updated on digital technologies and digital marketing best practices from multiple industries across the world.
- Review new technologies, customer research, market conditions and competitor data to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Plan annual digital marketing budget, maintaining control of spend on content, media, and lead management systems.
- Develop robust analytics dashboards to track real time effectiveness of digital marketing efforts, placing data at the heart of all digital marketing activities.
- Drive all digital marketing campaigns, generate leads, acquire new users and convert to revenue.
- Oversee the social media strategy and manage NH social media assets.
- Deliver an effective content marketing strategy, secure feedback, endorsement and support from key stakeholders, tailor messages to relevant audience.
- Lead the web team to develop world-class websites, drive traffic, enhance reputation, improve search ranking, coordinate with content team, develop web analytics.
- Improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of NH’s websites, landing pages and web portals, tracking conversion rates, and ensuring regular content and style updates.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, working closely with NH teams and third parties.
- Implement performance marketing campaigns, monitor conversion funnel congestions, A/B test design and success factors of high conversion campaigns.
- Identify key, measurable success factors for patient engagement programs, using a growth hacker mentality to test, iterate, and scale rapidly.
- Develop NH’s patient lifecycle management system and build teams to manage each stage of the patient journey (onboarding, engagement, and retention), through automation tools like CRM.
- Use data collected to create and execute a cohort-based customer lifecycle management roadmap that leverages patient behavior to create a mix of triggered, targeted, and broad engagement programs for enhancing customer stickiness.
- Manage and optimize digital advertising spend on paid search, SEO, PPC, etc.
- Manage relationships with third party agencies and suppliers.
- Develop KPI structure for detailed performance reviews of key employees.
- Track achievements with respect to revenue targets from existing & new customer
Desired Candidate ProfileQualifications & Capabilities:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with digital marketing and business development, preferably in a technology startup
- Experience in driving rapid growth and working in agile teams
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with strong quality orientation and attention to detail.
- Excellent project management and team building skills.
- Very solid technology background with an analytical mindset and comfortable with numbers
- Experience with CRM integrations and customer life cycle management
- Prior responsibility for driving digital marketing campaigns, generating leads, acquiring new users through SEO, SEM, SMM, Website, Portal and App.
- Thorough understanding of major ad platforms & ability to predict future trends and developments in digital marketing.
- Experience in marketing analytics, managing attribution and data driven marketing strategies.
- Proven experience in building and scaling customer database architecture and platform technologies to maximize revenue throughout the patient journey.
- Experience in Conversion Optimization, A-B/ MVT Testing, Web design, User experience, Consumer Research, Online marketing, Web Merchandising, Campaign management, e-Commerce, Product - Project - Account management and Web analytics. multi-channel and cross-platform marketing (Mobile - Apps - Desktop).
- Sound knowledge of Direct marketing processes and Marketing automation technologies – including mail, WhatsApp, online, eDM, SMS and content, response management, incentive/loyalty marketing and data agencies.
- Excellent understanding of the evolving digital media landscape, platforms & publishers.
- Expertise in managing customer life cycle programs with an excellent understanding of the evolving digital media landscape, platforms & publishers.
- Expertise in defining digital analytics, managing attribution and data driven marketing strategies that deliver demonstrable business outcomes.
- Capable of on-going evaluation of tools & technologies used for ad-serving/ testing.
- Excellent planning skills in digital marketing to drive business and maximize engagement.
- Ability to develop actionable business opportunities from analysis of multiple datasets.
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals in India and Overseas. Our mission is to deliver high quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population.
For more details, please refer to our website at: https://www.narayanahealth.org