Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall planning, Co-ordination and execution of accounting practices and procedures.
- Responsible for financial procedures like payment schedules, funds disbursements and bank transactions.
- Working Capital Management.
- Establish cost-consciousness in the organization- lay down costing procedures.
- Make requisitions for stationary requirements of the department – monitor their consumption.
- To ensure that cash collections for the day are deposited in the bank on the immediate following day.
- To reconcile physical cash balances with the books of account.
- To maintain separate accounts for the consumables purchase for each department.
- To ensure that payments are made on time to suppliers as per the terms agreed upon.
- To interact with suppliers in case of any billing related queries.
- To ensure that all payments are made only after proper approval and authorization from the requisite persons.
- Statutory payments:
- To deduct and pay TDS within the time stipulated by the relevant act.
- To deposit PT deducted from employees within the stipulated period.
- To ensure no delays take place in remitting statutory payments to the government
- To supervise the processing of payroll and entries of the same in books of accounts.
- Accounts, Audit and MIS:
- To prepare MIS reports i.e. Income statement and Working Capital etc.
- To prepare Trial Balance and such other reports as required by management on a timely basis.
- Finalization of accounts and subsequent audit – monitor the same.
- System Implementation:
- Introduction of systems and procedures for Accounts, Finance, Billing and Audit
- To ensure that systems implemented are according to the specifications provided.
- To impart training to subordinates with respect to system.
- Possess information related to Hospital procedures/protocol
- Report all the incidence to the in charge
- Maintains discipline, dress code and punctuality among the staff.
PG:CA in Any Specialization
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. Our first facility was established in Bengaluru with approximately 225 operational beds and we have since grown to 21 Hospitals + 1 Cayman Islands and 6 heart centres, 19 primary care facilities across India and an international hospital in the Cayman Islands. The group now features over 5,859 operational beds through a combination of greenfield projects and acquisitions. We believe that the "Narayana Health" brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model.
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.