Roles and Responsibilities
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals in India and Overseas. Our mission is to deliver high quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population.
For more details, please refer to our website at: https://www.narayanahealth.org
The HR -Instructional designer is a key player in designing and executing learning strategies on how we attract, develop, grow, and retain diverse, high-performing talent at NH. He/she shall manage the company’s talent development & training programs and oversee the implementation of employees’ professional development initiatives. He/she shall spearhead the e-learning content design and development for NH.
Main Tasks and Duties:
- Design and development of learning modules.
- Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs.
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course.
- Design content and develop induction, functional induction, compliance, business and behavioral skills courses and other courses to drive digital learning.
- Consult, analyze, and develop highly engaging and interactive learning solutions focused on leadership development, but not excluding varying colleague initiatives.
- Apply advanced adult learning theories into practical, application-based leadership learning strategy.
- Acquire and apply new technology skills to instructional design practice.
- Remain a thought leader in instructional design and innovation.
- Design learning that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners, including the demonstrated understanding of cultural differences / industry standards that may apply.
Education: BBA/ MBA. Certification and experience on working with Authoring Tools like Articulate, Adobe Captivate, etc.
Experience: 4+ years and above.
Knowledge and Skills required:
Proven track record of building (designing, executing, operationalizing, and scaling) talent management strategies and measuring their impact
Experience designing, developing, and delivering emerging learning solutions including game-based learning, video, micro-learning, simulations, and immersive scenarios requiring multiple branching elements strongly preferred
Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator)will be an advantage
Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Strong project management skills
Good verbal and written communication
Strength in complex problem solving
Proven experience in organizational change management
Creativity and Innovation
UG:B.B.A/ B.M.S in Management
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required