- Study the HIS modules & allied application, gain a mastery on the application & process. Knowledge and understanding of the integration of information systems as it relates to the healthcare field.
- Demonstrate the experience on Customer facing mobile apps, portals, online payments. With influx of technologies, need to be strong on the project management skills to succeed in Digital space.
- Works closely with end Users, Business/Process Owners & Executive Leadership
- Evaluates, diagnoses and resolves information services-related operational issues. Assess the requirements on the ground through field studies and interactions with various stakeholders
- Strives to establish and maintain good working relationships, positive intra- and inter-departmental communications
- Identify gaps and find solutions with the technical team to address them
- Manage Cadence calls, Presentation to Executive leadership, Carry out supervisory responsibilities and duties in accordance with the organizations policies and procedures.
- Develop SOPs, templates, guidelines and a complete knowledge repository for implementation and training
- Planning, Collaboration, Documentation, Evaluation, Implementation
- Understanding Change Management
Preparing budget for ongoing and upcoming projects.
- Demonstrable experience of the successful project management of large and complex projects
- Experience with all aspects of multiple concurrent projects including scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of project management methodology and documentation
- Strong technical proficiency, especially relating to mobile applications, web applications and development, systems integration, and product release and support requirements,
- Added advantage if relevant experience in Healthcare IT.
- Experience with defining project success metrics and benchmarking
- Excellent organizational skills, analytical and problem-solving skills. The ability to frame technical solutions/options and negotiate business acceptance
- Requires a high degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision
- Good communications skills - written and verbal
- Good prioritization skills and be flexible enough to adapt
- Good evaluation skills
- Excellent organizational, tracking skills, and attention to detail
- A good team-playing mentality
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.
Contact Company:Narayana Health
Address:NARAYANA HRUDAYALAYA PHARMACY,258/A,A unit of Nara, yana Hrudayalaya Limited,Bommasandra Industrial Ar, ea, Hosur Road Anekal Taluk,BANGALORE, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India