Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience and working knowledge that demonstrates understanding of complex business process such as Finance, Supply chain, Healthcare etc.
- Gather and document customer business requirements.
- General Understanding of:
Knowledge on Costing
Knowledge on Finance Domain (General Ledger)
Inventory Cost (Good to Have)
Material Planning (Good to Have)
- You perform 2nd and 3rd level support independently within an established support team.
- Determining ERP needs via consultation, business process analysis, and observations.
- Establishing project goals, metrics, and baselines. Facilitate collaboration and decision making between sponsors.
- Identify project issues and risks and resolve or escalate as appropriate.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of application.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures pertaining to the applications.
- Manage stakeholder expectations to ensure alignment with organizational goals and objectives.
- Take all requirements to the logical end including assessment, design, development tracking, testing, deployment, and stabilization.
- Lead and direct work assignments of internal and external resources to ensure support efforts are accomplished successfully.
- Ownership of performance, TAT, and quality of IT service delivery at the units.
- Implementation of group policies and SOPs on IT operations and information security.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience: 3-8 years
Education: Graduation/Post-Graduation Level of Education in computer science, management information systems, business administration or a related field with a strong analytics and communications background
Knowledge & skills required:
- Fluent English language skills required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, conflict resolution skills, problem solving skills, interpersonal skills to build strong internal/external working relationships.
- Flexible and thrive in an environment with frequent and competing deadlines, multiple tasks, and high-performance expectations.
- Experience working with IT service management processes. Preferably based on the ITIL framework.
- Basic IT Skills Excel, Word, Visio, Operating Systems (Good to Have)
- Experience with a focus on any of the ERP systems like Oracle, SAP - Finance and Supply chain function will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in HIS (Health information system) will be an added plus.
UG:BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG:M.Tech in Computers,MBA/PGDM in Information Technology,MCA in Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.