Roles and Responsibilities
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals in India and Overseas. Our mission is to deliver high quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population.
For more details, please refer to our website at: https://www.narayanahealth.org
Regional Quality Head will be responsible for managing Quality system of all the units in the region and ensuring compliance, undertaking Quality initiative, audit, and risk management in coordination with Corporate Quality.
- Accreditation Management - Guidance and support to region for the implementation of QMS and accreditation system and to ensure implementation of Accreditation standard for the region.
- Audit Management – Manage and Conduct internal audits / assessment for all the region within the unit as per defined frequency and comply with reporting requirement.
- Establish process for continuous review and monitoring of QMS implementation and review Key Performance Indicator and identification of learning opportunity.
- Risk Management and ensuring establishment of culture of safety
- Management of Improvement projects initiated at unit or group level and ensure that quality improvement and innovation work remain focused
Education: MHA preferably with Qualification of B.Sc. nursing, BPT or BDS.
Experience: 10+ years and above.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Internal Auditing
- Knowledge of Statistical tools and Techniques and Process Improvement Technique
- Data management and analysis
- Project Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Good communication
- People Management and Teamwork
UG:Other Graduate,B.Sc in Nursing,BDS in Dentistry
PG:Other Post Graduate
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required