Roles and Responsibilities
- Overseeing daily operations, managing budgets, and setting performance objectives
- Planning, Evaluating and Optimizing IT Operations activities
- Preparing and presenting monthly, quarterly operations and service delivery reports.
- Interact with business team to understand service level agreements and communicate the same to team members
- Address customer issues, incident reports, and Corrective Actions.
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders, external partners to assess their technology, support, and security needs
- Review periodical - operating system software installation, patching, upgrading and maintenance by IT and Central Engineers
- Evaluate Business needs and Coordinate with central network and security team for incident and service requests
- Strong knowledge on Hospital information systems and allied applications. Provide L1 support for business applications.
- Ownership of performance, TAT and quality of IT service delivery at the units
- Implementation of group policies and SOPs on IT operations and information security
- Manage unit infrastructure including active, passive networking component, end user computing devices and software applications
UG:BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG:M.Tech in Computers,MCA in Computers
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. Our first facility was established in Bengaluru with approximately 225 operational beds and we have since grown to 21 Hospitals + 1 Cayman Islands and 6 heart centres, 19 primary care facilities across India and an international hospital in the Cayman Islands. The group now features over 5,859 operational beds through a combination of greenfield projects and acquisitions. We believe that the "Narayana Health" brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model.
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.