Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counselling, pay and conditions, contracts, succession planning, performance appraisal and quality management issues)
- Manage the recruiting process, screening, interview setup, follow-up, offer letters and closing. Seek referrals from team members on a regular basis.
- Own the new employee onboarding process including the initial meeting, employee setup, computer and email setup and explanation of benefits.
- Track employee leave and employee compliance with code of conduct and policy.
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team
- Audit and authenticate all documents related to documentation.
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. Our first facility was established in Bengaluru with approximately 225 operational beds and we have since grown to 21 Hospitals + 1 Cayman Islands and 6 heart centres, 19 primary care facilities across India and an international hospital in the Cayman Islands. The group now features over 5,859 operational beds through a combination of greenfield projects and acquisitions. We believe that the "Narayana Health" brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model.
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.