Roles and Responsibilities
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals in India and Overseas. Our mission is to deliver high quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population.
For more details, please refer to our website at: https://www.narayanahealth.org
The Manager – Talent Management is a key player in designing and executing strategies on how we attract, develop, grow, and retain diverse, high-performing talent at NH. He/she shall manage the company’s talent development & training programs and oversee the implementation of employees’ professional development initiatives.
- Research and build on the development of employee training programs that focus on enabling the workforce to achieve targeted business goals.
- Plan and execute initiatives that focus on employee retention, development, promotion, and succession planning.
- Analyse people-related data, conduct assessments and own metrics to identify talent gaps, understand drivers of employee experience, and support high performing talent.
- Work across NH businesses to develop and implement performance management guidelines.
- Talent Management
- Assist sourcing and hiring procedures to ensure we attract and select high-potential employees. Build a talent pipeline that aligns with the hiring needs and business objectives.
- Manage department’s budget. Assist and guide the unit and corporate L&D team in preparing and implementing L&D budget.
- Ensure metrics like employee engagement metrics, like retention and turnover rates are presented quarterly.
- Translate the talent-related data into insights through analysis that drives developmental action plans at the appropriate levels.
Learning & Development
- Responsibly manage the design, development and implementation of overall talent and organizational development programs and projects related to strategic employee planning, talent enhancement, succession planning, talent engagement experience, key talent mobility, etc.
- Monitor the design and deployment of role-based leadership development programs and change management frameworks with an eye on internal competency mapping.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and vendors in the design and execution of learning solutions and learning methodologies.
- Manage the maintenance and execution of the performance management system, including current job descriptions, specifications, standards of performance and performance evaluation instruments.
- Ensure systematic training and development needs assessment process is in place annually and incorporated within formal performance appraisal review, training need assessment, job analysis report, etc.
- Review the existing programs in line with market trends and current learning methodologies.
- Work with different stakeholders to evaluate and support program best practices to ensure there is ease of organization-wide adoption.
- Track the success of launched programs through data and make recommendations for enhancements based on data insights.
- Stay current on market trends and academic research related to the areas of talent management, organizational effectiveness, and human behavior.
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity, and competitive advantage for the organization.
- Design and execute mentoring and coaching sessions for new hires in key roles, discuss career path options with well-performing employees and have a system/framework in place to see internal skill base develop substantially.
Education: Post graduate or MBA in HR or related field is required.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Talent Development.
- Proven track record of building (designing, executing, operationalizing, and scaling) talent management strategies and measuring their impact
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs/projects
- Strength in complex problem solving
- Strong project and program management skills
- Proven experience in organizational change management
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative data analysis
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required