Roles and Responsibilities
IT engineer’s primary role would be to monitor and support the Hospital Information Applications and integrated applications. The L2 IT Engineer is a key member of the team responsible to support end users’ requests or issues as per the defined SLA’s. L2 IT Engineer is the important line of defense in finding the root cause of an application malfunction and work with partner teams for resolution. Also important to be the foresight to anticipate and address potential issues before they become issues.
- Study the HIS modules and integrated application, gain a mastery over these applications and provide support to end users.
- Assess the requirements/issue by analyzing the issue or by interacting with stakeholders.
- Identify gaps and find solutions with the partner team to address them.
- Log calls and resolutions through our Helpdesk ticketing system
- Delivering regular and customized training to end users
- Stay updated on the upcoming features
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
- Adhere to defined SLA’s
- Ability to successfully handle and prioritize multiple work requests and/or projects simultaneously
Desired Candidate Profile
- Extensive exposure to healthcare operations
- Experience in Healthcare IT
- Ability to lead the team from the front
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good communications skills - written and verbal
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good prioritization skills and be flexible enough to adapt
- Good evaluation skills
- Great IT skills combined with a good head for business
- A good team-playing mentality
- Ability to work in tight deadlines and within constraints
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BCA in Computers
PG:MCA in Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Narayana Health, one of India's largest and World's most economical healthcare service providers is set to emerge as a global industry model for its ability to reconcile quality, affordability, scale, transparency, credibility and sustainable profitability. From 225 beds hospital in 2001, Narayana Health has grown to a 7500 beds healthcare conglomerate in 2014 with 29 hospitals present in 17 Cities within the country and also has International Presence in Cayman.
NH has been known for its cost- cutting approach and ranked 36th among World's 50 Most Innovative Companiesby Fast Companies in 2012. NH has also been a proud recipient of Frost & Sullivan India Healthcare Excellence Awards 2012 in the category Healthcare Service Provider Company of the Year and FICCI Health Care Excellence Award 2012 for Addressing Industry Issues.