Roles and Responsibilities
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals in India and Overseas. Our mission is to deliver high quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population.
For more details, please refer to our website at: https://www.narayanahealth.org
The Deputy Manager – HR is a key responsible for people-based activity within the hospital and to assist the senior managers.
- Executing the HR agenda in coordination with the other HR team members.
- Building HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Performing payroll related activities.
- Designing and Launching staff wellness initiatives.
- Handling end-to-end recruitment along with related documentation works.
- Maintaining all employee records working at present and earlier at the hospital.
- Coordinating for the Induction and Orientation of New joiners, Employee Rules & Regulation.
- HR Database Management for all employees and professionals.
- Help the team with Statutory Labor Law Compliance - PF, ESIC, Min Wages, CLA, Maternity Benefit, Gratuity, Equal wages, Payment of wages, IDA, etc.
- Sending reminder notice to absconding / or to be settled employees and other exit related works.
Education: Graduate/ Post Graduate preferably MBA in HR or related field is required.
Experience: 3-5 years and above.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Degree in Human Resources Management.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proactive nature.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Highly organized.
- Good people skills.
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required