Roles and Responsibilities
Qualification: MBA in HR with minimum 5 to 10 years of experience.
- Ensures the efficient design and implementation of on-boarding and orientation of all NH employees
- To actively engage new employees and ensure a lasting understanding of the culture, ethics, and expectations of NH.
- To ensure that Training & Development needs of the hospital are met an executed
- To identify training needs and ensure Implementation of the Annual Training Calendar
- Implementation of overall Talent Development programs of the hospital
- Execution of the Performance Management system
- To handle NABH Compliances
- Assist in Sourcing and Hiring and to ensure we attract and hire the best talent
- To ensure the best employee experience by organizing employee engagement activities
- Grievance handling & employee counselling, including their social issues
- To ensure 100% compliance with statutory requirements
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. Our first facility was established in Bengaluru with approximately 225 operational beds and we have since grown to 21 Hospitals + 1 Cayman Islands and 6 heart centres, 19 primary care facilities across India and an international hospital in the Cayman Islands. The group now features over 5,859 operational beds through a combination of greenfield projects and acquisitions. We believe that the "Narayana Health" brand is strongly associated with our mission to deliver high-quality, affordable healthcare services to the broader population by leveraging our economies of scale, skilled doctors, and an efficient business model.
In aggregate, our centres provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.